I set myself some targets at the beginning of April so it is time to reflect on them.
My three targets were:
- Comment on at least three blogs every day to build some connections.
- Walk for at least 30-minutes each day.
- Stick to my meal planner.
It hasn’t been a great month in these respects. My blog is growing and I have made some wonderful connections through it but I am concentrating on quality not quantity. I have cut down the number of blogs in my reader to just those I feel a real connection with, I tend to use the bipolar tag to find similar blogs to mine. I’m sorry if I no longer follow you, please don’t take it personally I was just feeling overwhelmed.
Walking hasn’t happened every day and certainly not every day.
The meal planner hasn’t worked either.
In these two aspects it has been a total fail.
Bearing all this in mind my new targets are:
- blog something every day
- Leave the house at least once per day
- Eat 3 meals a day and a max of 2 snacks.