I have been secretly hoping to be nominated for this tag as I saw the post where Cheila started this tag and I thought it looked so much fun. So, I was delighted to accept the nomination from Invisibly Me who is such a lovely and supportive blogger, she always leaves such heartfelt and helpful comments.
[ Rules ]
- Do a blog post showing your Tag;
- Add the logo to the post;
- Always thank the person who nominated you, provide a link to their blog and, if you like, say something positive and supportive about their blog;
- Choose 5 bloggers that you don’t know very well or that are just starting their blog;
- Go over to their blogs and read a few posts, like and comment;
- Say 3 things you love about their blogs; (3 things for each blogger);
- Those 5 bloggers are automatically nominated to do the same!
As I write mainly about my bipolar I am going to use the wordpress reader to find 5 new blogs (new to me) about bipolar and read them…..I’ll be back soon!
- Believe more deeply – a blog full of quotes, poems about bipolar and mental illness. It is incredibly stylish to look at, inspirational and very easy to read.
- Letter Never Meant to be Delivered – a journal style blog in which the author writes what it is like to live with mental illness. I love the openness, honesty and emotion in the writing.
- Find Bipolar– I was drawn to this one as it is written by a teacher too. I like the fact that it is a brand new blog, only 8 days old and I am interested in the direction it is going to take.
- On the Cusp – again a very new blog but I like that this is written from the perspective of someone who has a partner with bipolar. I think I am going to learn a lot from this blog.
- A Ruined Life – another blog that is written by someone with bipolar. I find the honesty of this person’s writing very readable, I can relate to what they are going through.