Last month I set myself some targets so it is time to reflect on them and set some new ones for April.
- I have been out of the house MOST days. There has been the occasional day where i have stayed in and so I didn’t manage this 100%. However, I can see a vast improvement in this.
- I have written on my blog MOST days, there were some days at the beginning of March that I didn’t manage but I am really happy with how this is going.
- I have meditated MOST days. Again not a 100% but I am managing 10-mins most days and again I can see an improvement.
So, altogether I’d give myself an 8/10 and things towards the end of the month are better than at the start, which has to be good.
My three new targets are:
- Comment on at least three blogs every day to build some connections.
- Walk for at least 30-minutes each day.
- Stick to my meal planner.