I have been nominated for The Blue Sky Tag which is the first time I have been nominated for anything on here so thank you Cheila for nominating me for it. Cheila is such a lovely and supportive follower of mine, she always writes such thoughtful comments and her blog is excellent to so go and check it out 🙂
Here are the rules:
- Give 11 questions
- Tag 11 people
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
Here are Cheila’s questions:
- How old are you? (I ask this because I always think you guys are in your twenties and I’ve gotten surprises of both 35 and 14 lol) – I am 35 although I still feel like I am in my 20s!
- What is the best change you have ever made to your lifestyle? Honestly it is deciding to blog. I have learned so much about myself and ‘met’ so many lovely supportive people that are going through similar things.
- Do you still have your grandparents? Tell me something about them. I still have my paternal grandfather. He used to be a driving test examiner and is a buff on all things historical and military related. My memory from childhood is of him writing me quizzes to fill in.
- What’s your favorite childhood memory? Childhood wasn’t a great time for me but one happy memory that I have is going on holiday with my Nan, Grandpa, brother, Aunt, Uncle and cousins. We bought kites to fly on the beach but in order to make them go we had to run really fast along the beach.
- Tell me something about your first day of school? I honestly don’t remember it but school was always good for me so it was probably a good day.
- Do you own a car? Which one? Do you have a dream car? which one? I don’t have a car at the moment as I have to take medication which makes me quite drowsy so am not allowed to drive.
- Can you sing or dance? Or both? Neither! I do sing along to things but I am not very tuneful!
- Do you miss someone right now? Yes, my partner. He’s still in the USA and I’m in the UK. We’re in a never-ending visa battle to get him here 😦
- Is there something you regret doing in the last few months? Not taking up blogging sooner.
- Tell me about a famous woman or man who inspires you. David Attenborough for his passion for wildlife and the way he inspires so many youngsters to care about the natural world.
- What’s a controversial opinion that you have? I’m Atheist so don’t believe in any form of higher being, that can be quite controversial to some!
Here are my nominees:
- Knight of Steel
- I am my own Island
My 11 questions are:
- If you could give your younger self a piece of advice what would it be?
- Describe your ideal day
- What was your favourite toy as a child?
- What was the last thing you bought?
- If you could meet any figure from history who would it be?
- What is your favourite meal?
- What is your favourite season?
- Coffee or Tea?
- What is your neighbourhood like?
- What has been your favourite age so far?
- Describe the room you are sitting in right now.
Please don’t feel obligated to join in, it’s just a bit of fun 🙂